Dear CSChE 2023 Systems and Control Division Symposium Contributor,
The Systems & Control and Energy divisions of the CIC will be putting together a conference proceedings of CSChE 2023 conference contributions, published through PSE Press as Systems & Control Transactions, Vol 3. Anyone who is presenting a poster or oral presentation in one of the Energy or Systems & Control division sessions is invited to participate. Participation is optional and it is free.
Here’s how it works:
- Contributors are provided with a Word template to follow.
- All presenting authors are encouraged to write a 2-8 page extended abstract for the proceedings.
- Because it is an extended abstract, it is not peer reviewed. However the editors may request changes.
- The conference proceedings will be published Open Access by PSE Press
- The conference proceedings get an ISBN and are indexed with Library and Archives Canada
- Every submission gets a unique LAPSE ID, with individual download tracking.
- Material can be re-used in “full” papers. (Owner retains copyright). So it does not prevent anyone from publishing their work in a journal.
- Extended abstracts can be cited journal style in Systems & Control Transactions.
- The best contributions are invited for a full paper submission in a special series in Canadian J Chem Eng.
- There are no fees to the authors.
- Extended abstracts from CSChE 2021 and CSChE 2022 have received about 150-250 downloads each, so people actually read and use them.
For more information, to download the submission template, and the submission instructions, see https://psecommunity.org/ccec-2023
The deadline for submission is October 26, 2023.
We look forward to your contribution!
Nicolas Hudon (Queens University)
Martino Fontana (University of Sherbrooke)
Federico Galli (University of Sherbrooke)
Hossein Hejazi (University of Calgary)